Saturday, May 2, 2015

Albino Bird

I am going to start catching up on some things that have happened to me in the past. Last July 2014, I was able to photograph an albino bird that I had seen around the neighborhood. I am not sure what type of bird it is, although it may be a robin or bluejay that is an albino.

Tell me what you think:








The photos are a little blurry. The camera base that I have is very good it is a Nikon D7100, however the Nikor 50-300mm lens isn't as good. When I save up some more money I am going to upgrade my lenses, especially my telephoto lens.


I couldn't get too close as I was walking my buddy, who isn't exactly the epitome of stealth.



While I was at the school down the street from me where I saw that bird I also happened to see another wildlife.


As I walked some more in the school yard I came across a blueberry bush that the children of the school had planted some time ago, the blueberries may be attracting the wildlife.



Also when I was looking in the school yard I came across some nuts that had fallen out of a tree that was loaded with these nuts. I looked them up in my tree almanac and discovered that they are an edible nut, called the black walnut.






 Now just two months ago I happened to see another albino type bird as I was entering my car. I have also seen the other albino bird once again. However, this albino looks to be a morning dove or a pigeon. Interesting. Took this photo while in my yard, it was perched on the roof top of my neighbors home. Again, sorry for the graininess but I still have not purchased an upgraded telephoto lens.






While I have been through the fields of the local school I have found a lot of interesting nuts, berries, and trees. I will post those findings in a blog post at a later time.

No comments: