Friday, December 16, 2011

Perhaps its time for a new title for my blog

Well I am an attending, I work at Cooley Dickinson Hospital in Northampton. Being a full fledged physician has its perks and it definitely has its own set of learning experiences. Thus far I have learned how to start my own corporation, how to start a corporation with partners, how to be a trustee, clerk, president, and multiple other business associated activities that I had no clue about a little less than a year ago.
I must say that I do enjoy my job a lot. I like to work with people on a daily basis. I love having the specialized knowledge that I have and the sense of accomplishment that I have. I know you may be reading this and to yourself this guy is naive, a little too sentimental, but no I just live my life by my own standards and by what makes me happy....
Per the vacations that I seem to write about in the past, we went to Ogunquit again this year. We enjoyed a very good dinner this time around at the Front Porch in Ogunquit. Not bad. We stayed at a bed and breakfast this time in Perkins Cove, it was definitely a great place to stay.
This year I have been more involved with my son Oliver in running. He has run in a number of 5 k races and has performed very well.
Well its Christmas time and I just put up my lights, I gotta run and do some stuff, so more writing later. Adios.

No comments: